SpotCollector Local Spots To PSKReporter Bridge
THIS PROJECT IS IN PRELIMINARY BETA TESTING.
This program will take local spots created in SpotCollector and re-post them to
. This is specifically intended for local spots created by WinWarbler. There are two WinWarbler config settings that trigger this:
- Config->Log->"local spot on callsign acquisition"
- Config->Broadband Decode->"create local spots in SpotCollector"
Spots in the spotcollector database are selected based on having network='local' and from the last minute.
Note that this utility will not re-post JT65 spots, so as to avoid duplicated from JT65-HF/JT-alert (since JT65-HF natively reports to PSKR).
2012-01-17 (~4.6M) v0.02
- Download spotcollector2pskr.exe and place anywhere.
- In DXLab Launcher, save your workspace.
(If you don't use workspaces, just create one -- this saves all your settings to files so they're included in the backup.)
- In SpotCollector -> Config -> General, make sure that "Lookup missing location info" is checked, and that "Operator Location" lat/long are set.
- Run spotcollector2pskr.exe
- The DOS window will list the spots as it re-posts them (checks every minute).
You can see the results on PSKReporter:
TODO (no particular order):
- anything from beta-tester feedback
- get the PSK signal strength from the spot notes, and include that in the PSKR report.
- add optional argument to provide spots db location (for testing purposes, or running on a local network), which will override the registry lookup.
- cumulative stats in the output
- warn if the required WW/SC settings are not enabled.
- add note & link in doc to http://www.dxlabsuite.com/winwarbler/Help/TimedMacros.htm
- post for comments to DXLab reflector
- submit for inclusion on http://www.dxlabsuite.com/download.htm#Bridges,%20Gateways,%20%20and%20Extenders ; then post link in doc.
- submit for inclusion on http://pskreporter.info/ "Current Uses" ; then post link in doc.
- in the printf'd spots, include band or freq.
- add optional argument for antenna info
- calculate receiver 6-digit grid from SC lat/lon (accurate enough??)
otherwise add optional argument for providing mygrid
v0.03 2012-01-17 cleaner output (print's instead of warn's)
v0.02 Add checks at startup for required WW & SC settings
v0.01 2012-01-16 initial release